Sunday, April 22, 2007

Implementing technologies...

The past few days have been a roller coaster ride for me. I have been learning quite a few new things in the recent past. My organization has been going through a complete makeover and thanks to the IT director, we are given the latest tools and technologies to play around with. My organization has been the foremost in implementing VISTA across the whole company and we have implemented the first phase MOSS 2007.
Every day for the past few months have been great for me. There has not been a single day when I did not learn something new. Thanks to my fellow developers, it has been a great learning experience for me. I started out learning Analysis Services, Integration and reporting services. Now I have been working on SharePoint development.
Every time I jump into a new technology with a determination to learn its internals, I end up just learning the required stuff and moving ahead. Sometimes it feels as if I am able to retain anything I have learnt. But I guess, this is how it works and should work.

No comments:

Post a Comment